Brunette Machinery Company operates in a 60,000 sq ft steel fabrication and custom machine shop in Surrey, BC that is CWB and ISO 9001:2008 certified, led by experienced and qualified tradespersons.
Along with design and detailing services, we also:
- Custom manufacture machinery and new parts.
- Modify existing parts.
- Repair and overhaul broken or worn parts.
Summary of Shop Services
- CNC and conventional machining.
- Design, manufacturing and installation of structural steel and miscellaneous metals.
- CMM inspection.
- 20-ton crane lifting capacity.
- Capable of short and long production runs.
- Capable of producing prototypes of varying complexities.
- Able to work from drawings, blueprints or 3D renderings.
- Reverse-engineering services available.
- Millwright and machinery moving services available.
- Complete project management services available.
Please contact us for detailed specifications on the full extent of our machines and capabilities.