The Sensortechnik Optical Belt Scale is a contract free volumetric scanner that uses the latest laser technology to efficiently scan and measure material crossing the belt with 99.8% accuracy.
The scanner first measures the cross-profile of the material on the belt and then measures the feed-rate of the conveyor belt with an inductive sensor. Using a volume data calculation, it then combines the cross profile and the feed rate measurements and stores the resulting precision data in the sensor for easy download.
The Optical Belt Scale has no moving parts, no contact areas and only needs to be calibrated once. The adjustable holding frame accommodates a Scale size range from 24″ up to 78″ belt widths. Fixed with four bolts only, the powder coated steel frame is easily installed or removed.
The volume scanner’s standard sizes also range from 24″ up to 78″ belt widths. The measuring rate is 3200 frames per second and it can store more than a year’s production data. Available with varying com-ports: a 4-line RS-422; a class 1 Bluetooth or an Analog 4-20mA output. Includes a smart phone and printer.
- 99.8% accuracy reading
- Measurements are unaffected by wind, dust, temperature and vibration
- Calibrate once – no need to recalibrate
- No contact areas or moving parts, reduces maintenance costs/time
- Wireless transmits data to a handheld device – data is easily emailed or printed, or downloaded to your computer
- Scanner unit stores data for 12 months